로고

(주)디아이씨
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

(주)디아이씨는 합께 성장하고 서로 신뢰하는 행복한 기업문화를 꿈굽니다

자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Make Your Daily Life Ghost A…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Emery Holguin
    댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 24-09-21 04:36

본문

ghost immobiliser installer alarm installation near me, visit the next document,

The theft of vehicles is increasing particularly keyless entry vehicles. The ferrari ghost installer 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is set up with a specific pin code. It is very small and is attached to the vehicle loom, making it almost impossible for thieves. It also sends you an immediate message alert on your mobile to let you know if the vehicle is being moved.

Detection

308785165_499195788347328_5859105632268553197_nlow.jpgbmw x6 ghost installer is the tiniest GPS alarm that is available on the market. It can be set up discreetly inside your vehicle, so that thieves will never be able to locate it. It tracks GPS locations and sends a signal your phone whenever your vehicle moves. This lets you track your vehicle using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a much more precise way of tracking your car than the LoJack system that can take days for police to track down your vehicle. local ghost immobiliser installer Alarm is easy to use and is available anywhere in the world if your phone has a cellular connection and is able to accept messages. This puts you in front of thieves who don't want to be monitored. It is easy to hide and hide, so that thieves cannot interfere with the device.

Message alerts

ghost immobiliser installation near me Alarm is an GPS vehicle alarm system which is the smallest in the world. It connects to your cell phone via text messaging, which means it works on any phone capable of receiving text messages (no additional hardware required). Message alerts include "movement" detection, a link to Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle and an instant "movement detection". The messages contain ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also get a list of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Message alerts can keep you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.